He has total Experience of 16+ years working as Entrepreneur, DevOps, AWS Cloud Computing, Dockers, Java stream, Openstack Professional and a Trainer with strong work ethic
1.Introduction to Big Data and Cloud.
2. Big Data Analytics using Hadoop and ecosystem projects around Hadoop.
3. NoSQL Databases and using MongoDB and Cassandra to do data modeling and real time analytics.
4. Setting up Big Data Architecture in Cloud.
5. Administrating Hadoop Architectures and its integration with NoSQL.
6. Exploring & Benchmarking Big Data Commercial Products.
7. Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting with proper monitoring tools.
1. 80% hands-on live practical sessions complemented with 20% theoretical lectures.
2. Custom Lab, Software and Environment provided with Real World Project Simulation.
3. Theoretical & Practical Tests using our Pioneering in-house Training Evaluation Test System to gauge training performance and progress.
4. Extensive Real Time Live Examples, Projects &POCs for improved practical competency, ensure deployment readiness and implementation.
5. Recorded Videos complemented with corresponding lecture PPTs, materials & lab guides. (Provided in the form of mp4 videos, pdf, ppt for offline access as well).
6. 24/7 support from the Trainer/Mentor via Live Virtual Classroom Environment.
7. Certifcation and Job-Interview Counselling & Coaching after every training
LESSON 1: Introduction to BigData
LESSON 2: Introduction to Hadoop
LESSON 3: Hadoop Administration
LESSON 4: Hadoop Development
LESSON 5: Introduction to NoSQL
LESSON 6: Cloud & BigData
LESSON 7: BigData Analytics using Solr & Lucene
INTRODUCTION TO BIGDATA:
• Defining Big Data.
• Characteristics of Big Data.
• The Volume of Data.
• The Variety of Data.
• Velocity of Data.
• Understanding BigData Analytics.
• Understanding Shared Nothing Architecture for Big Data.
• Evolution of Big Data.
• What Drives Big Data.
• Industry Specific Big Data Use Cases.
• Understanding Analytics Process Maturity.
• Big Data Implementation a Case Study.
LESSON 2 COVERAGE INTRODUCTION TO HADOOP:
• A technical overview of Hadoop.
• Understanding Configuration Files.
• Planning Hadoop Cluster Installation.
• Introduction to MapReduce and HDFS.
• Setting up Multi Node Hadoop Cluster.
• Working with HDFS Command Shell.
• Using Administrative HDFS commands.
• Understanding logs and directory structures in Hadoop